Thursday, March 20, 2008

Unbridled Joy!

What I wrote a moment ago on Cheryl's blog

You just enjoy your show and get a good night's rest. I am having the best day of my life today, Cheryl. I haven't ever felt this good. I just wanted to share that with you because I know you care. Sleep tight!

I feel so good I don't want to go to bed and it is my bedtime (10:00 PM).  I don't want to miss out on this feeling of happiness that has so eluded me all my life.  I always drank trying to feel this way is what I told my father tonight. 

8 comments:

CJM-R said...

Bless you Andrew! I feel so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your happiness with all of us!!

Lena

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

I am happy for you.

PipeTobacco

Jessica said...

:)

Summer said...

You're making me smile at 6 in the morning and that's a miracle for me!

simonsays said...

Wonderful, wonderful!

justLacey said...

Your speaking of your happiness always makes me a little happier.

Cheryl said...

I love the times I feel that way. Saturdays at Borders--the caffeine helps. Hanging out at my favorite places. Seeing the hummingbirds from my porch. Hearing the wind chimes. Entertaining friends in my home. Having friends like you. Spring! Being at the beach. It's usually the little things. I makes me so happy to hear your joy. It's the 'little blessings' in life, right?

Portia said...

glad to hear it! happy spring:)