Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spreading the Joy...

I just walked over to Joyce's house and knocked on the door.   She opened it and I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Joyce asked, smiling broadly.

"I feel good and I want to share it!" I replied as I hugged her once more. 

"Thank you," Joyce said, still smiling. "You made me feel better."

"That's the whole idea.  I haven't felt this good in days. I want you to feel good, too!"

I left with a spring in my step as Joyce stood at her door and watched me walk away.  I looked over my shoulder and winked at her.  It is just good to be alive.  I feel ecstatic!

4 comments:

Kelly Jene said...

Praise God! What a great post to read in the morning! I'm so glad you are feeling good and having a great day. Keep it up!

jane said...

really glad today is better. it's so cliched - but what a difference a day makes!!!

regarding the model railroading, my hubby has bought a ton of stuff cheaply over the years on ebay - it's been awhile though since he bought anything, but he did well. he's N gauge. what are you?

xxx
jane

mosiacmind said...

I am glad that today is a better today. It has been a rainy day but I am in a good mood so that it is not bothering me much...if it was warmer I would most likely stand out in it. I like warm rain.

Tee said...

Glad you are feeling better! You are such a good neighbor to Joyce.