Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Last Life I was a Go-Getter!

I hate, hate, hate being lazy, but that sums me up today.  I slept until two.  I didn't change out of my pajamas until well after that.  A late meal of ham and cheese sandwiches was eaten.   I have continually watched outside to see what Joyce is doing, though.  She is loading things into the trunk of her car.  Knick-knacks and little forget-me-nots.  Right.  I better walk over and see if she is okay.  I don't want any mania induced road trips to occur on my watch today. 

4 comments:

Kevin said...

its a sunday man. sleeping till 2 is ok :)

Irishcoda said...

I have days like that too. Maybe it's the meds? I found out I'm bipolar too. I also have fibromyalgia and there are days when I'm in pain or in a fibro fog. I don't like it, don't like to be lazy but truthfully Andrew go easier on yourself. You're not being lazy on purpose. Another day you'll have energy again, hold to that thought. And like Kevin said, it *is* Sunday, funday, relaxday

Sharyna said...

Working people often sleep in on weekends. Or so I've been told. Hope Joyce is ok.

sharyna

jane said...

there are cold winter sundays when we sit in bed, read and watch movies all day. i am a firm believer in unplugging on sundays and just relaxing. enjoy it.