Wednesday, June 08, 2016

10:30pm to 10:30am...

That's how long I slept last night. I remember Maggie waking me up around 4am to go potty, but she was soon back in the bed next to me and I fell back asleep easily. I don't know why my body feels the need to sleep so long, but I am not complaining. I feel well rested these days.

I usually sleep with the thermostat on 78° degrees at night, but I turned it down to 74° last night and that must've had something to do with it as well. It was freezing in here when I got out of the bed -- mighty comfortable under my sheets and comforter, though.

Well, let's go get a good breakfast going.  Maggie and I are having poached eggs on toast with cheddar sprinkled on top. It is one of my favorite breakfasts. I want a big, cold, icy glass of milk as well.

Should I Leave Well Enough Alone?


Can you have too many computers? The new computer I built for my birthday sits on the kitchen table unused. I was saving it as my extremely fast backup computer. I am seeing 4 computers on my network right now. My emulation computer, retro-gaming computer, my backup computer, and my gaming computer. I am thinking of scavenging some parts out of my backup computer and beefing up my gaming computer -- the 500 GB solid state drive and 16 GB of ram most prominently.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Why don't you build them to sell? You could make yourself a few extra bucks...