Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let's Put a Little Shine On and Shine Brightly...

http://www.nytimes.com/
Guess where I was at 3:30am this morning? WaL-MarT! Yes I was astonishingly shopping at WaL-MarT. I couldn't sleep and the only time I can go in that wretched place is that time of the night.

I do hope we are not oscillating to another insomnia phase. I tend to cycle between too much sleep and then not getting enough rest. My mother tends to do this as well. It's in our genes.

WaL-MarT was deserted this morning. I only saw two souls and one was the cashier. I got a bunch of car care products like RainX, carnauba wax and tire shine. We are going to get my car looking mighty fine and in tip top shape. It is going to take me hours to wax that car, but it will be worth it. I want to see some shine going on.

The only fast-food place open all night in my little podunk town is Krystal's and I had worked up a hunger doing all that toilsome shopping in Satan's lair. I drove through the drive-thru and got me a sackful of 12 sliders. I couldn't give Maggie any as they have lots of onions on them and I had read on the web that onions are terrible for dogs. Boy, did she protest! She couldn't understand why she couldn't have some of those greasy and delicious little hamburgers.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I love to shop when the stores empty...