Friday, June 17, 2016

Rise and Shine Sweet Maggie Girl...

http://girlfriendscoffeehour.com/
The east sun is shining brightly through my computer room window this morning. Shafts of sunlight reveal dust as it swirls in the eddies of the air. I watch as a lone firefly tries to climb a pane in my computer room window.

The dishes are washed, cleaned, and put away for another morning. I am still so sleepy. I might go back to bed for a few more hours of rest. That's what the Magster did -- she ate her grits, bacon, and eggs, and went back to sleep.

We were up awful early this morning. Maggie and I both woke at dawn. My circadian clock is trying its best to stay on schedule -- trying to thwart another insomnia phase of mine. Waking at 6:45am is not a good sign, though.

"Are you going to sleep all day?" I asked Maggie as she watched the ongoing proceedings warily from the computer room bed. I might just try to medicate her and she hates it. If she sees me coming with nail clippers and some kind of ointment like Neosporin, then she is out that dog door lickety split. She is a fair representative of a greased pig at the county fair. Lord knows if we have to take a pill. Maggie is still on antibiotics and I've been trying to put them in her food.

Maggie's "Cha Cha" is getting a lot of attention the past few days. I looked at her nether regions a moment ago and things look okay. Nothing is swollen. Maybe Maggie just enjoys licking her Cha Cha sometimes.

No comments: