Sunday, June 05, 2016

Roll Out the Chuck Wagon...

https://twitter.com/chuckwagon04
While I am sitting here waiting on my 3pc. box of original recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken, I thought I would write a quick blog post.

Charlie came as usual this morning and as usual Maggie and I were sound asleep in the bed. A knock on the door jolted us both awake and Maggie and I both ran to the door excitedly with Maggie barking furiously and leading the way.

The only mar on my breakfast experience this morning was that my supposed Coke was just carbonated water with no Coke syrup. I was so disappointed as I love that Sunday Coke, but I dare not tell Charlie as he would have drove back down there raising hell. I had to make do with two delicious breakfast biscuits and an orange juice.

What's happening now? Charlie and my father hopefully are out gathering our Sunday meals for the evening. Charlie mentioned something about cutting my hair tonight, but I haven't heard anything else about it. I do hope we don't do that tonight to be honest.

Poetic justice happened on the streets today. A fellow who lives down our road with one of those big bass boomin' cars had an accident.  He will ride by and it will shake the whole house sometimes as late as 1am or 2am in the morning. The spindle on the front wheel of his lowered Lincoln Continental broke rendering the car un-drivable. The car is still sitting over in the parking lot by Fred's Super Dollar store. He is going to have to get it towed.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Don't you just love karma?