Thursday, June 30, 2016

Like a Well Oiled Machine...

https://www.pinterest.com
"That has to be a record time for getting your shot," my father said as we stood in the pharmacy this morning.

He couldn't believe I was back from Kamath Medical so soon and eyed my next appointment card suspiciously. I was rather relieved to be perfectly frank as I handed my father that card. I started to feel that old nemesis of mine, anxiety, welling up inside me as I sat in the lobby. That's something I don't feel much these days and I am relieved.

"It took 28 minutes for the round trip," I smugly told my father.

I like it short and sweet. Rebecca was there this morning and she is a pivotal and crucial piece of this choreographed circus every two weeks. I was so very glad to see her. She certainly is candy for the eyes!

Give that Honda a Boost!

Summer asked if I got my father's A/C fixed.  Yes, I did. It was the clutch on the compressor that wasn't engaging. Dad now has icy cold air flowing from his vents after I recharged the system with fresh Freon.

1 comment:

Annabel said...

Looks like Josh and I are heading to Atlanta starting July 15. We should be coming through your town Saturday afternoon on July 16 between 2-3ish. Are you still up for either a late lunch or early dinner? I'm going to email you my phone number - so check your email.