Tuesday, June 28, 2016

4 Eggs for Me -- 2 Eggs for Maggie...


glittermom said...

Did you remember your breakfast food? I forgot to remind you! 🍳 🐖

___________________________________________________________


http://eatdrinkbetter.com/
Glittermom, I got more than enough breakfast foods to last me the week. I had to strike while the iron was still hot as they say. Dad still can't believe Maggie and I eat that many eggs in one week. He always jokes that Maggie's going to start clucking soon. He felt the same way about my milk and cereal consumption as well.

"How can you drink 4 gallons of milk a week?" he would ask me dubiously with a consternated look upon his face.

He complained about it to my mother and, of course, mom told me. I told her to let there be no more harbingers of bad news. I didn't want to know any critical comments about my life. What I don't know won't hurt me in these regards as the old saying goes.

Like I told my father, we just have to let these little quirks in my diet play out their course. I will eventually got tired of a certain food and will move onto others.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

When my daughter was little she had an eating habit she would only eat the same thing day after day till she tired of it then on to something new..nothing wrong with that...

Jan said...

I'm just like Glittermom's daughter...but I'll be 65 soon. In the '90's, I ate so many eggs that I didn't eat them again for 5 years!

I like that you don't fill up on junk food, that you seem to eat pretty healthy, but I'll still get on your case from time to time about giving Maggie people food.

I love to hear what you bought each week!

Jan