Thursday, June 02, 2016

Your Last Call for Lortab, Stool Softener, and Snacks...

http://kodjoworkout.com/
The pharmacy will be closing in 30 short minutes. I've had another post injection day sleeping in the bed until 4pm. That injection makes me so drowsy. I am ready for my father to get here so I can take my nightly medications and follow Maggie's lead. Maggie is currently curled up on the bed in the very cool computer room snoozing away. She keeps one eye open to see what I am doing, though. hehe

Thankfully, my father is usually here much earlier on the days he works than the days he is off. I have to vie for his attention with the television and his cell phone. I am guessing he will be here around 9pm tonight. He didn't arrive until after 10pm last night. Even the often aloof Maggie got to whining last night and checking every car that passed for signs of my father. She knows that nightfall usually means the imminent arrival of our father figure and beta male of Maggie's pack.

Edit: Dad arrived at 8:45pm and the medications are down ye olde gullet!

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Why would you take lortab if it's a pain medication?