Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Never Fear! For Andrew is Here!

https://www.amazon.com
Every time my father buys a few packs of cigars across the river, they have been giving him a free cigarette lighter. I have about ten saved up now. They came in handy last night when George knocked on my door and he desperately asked for a light. He said he had too much beer to drive and could I please light a cigarette for him. I was already winding down towards bed.

George was certainly jonesing and looked and acted agitated. I didn't tell him this, but if your are desperate and out of a lighter, then you light a cigarette on your stove.

"Hold on a minute, man!" I told George as I hurriedly stepped into my computer room after inviting him inside.

I came walking back into the den and gave him two cigarette lighters. George was ecstatic. I told him dad gets them for free with any large tobacco purchase at the Circle K across the Chattahoochee. George said he was going to make a mental note of that.

The Cornucopia Floweth Forth...


Have I told you how nice it is to have a pantry and fridge full of food? The Magster and I had just a simple breakfast of buttery cheese and bacon biscuits this morning and I felt like I was eating at a 5 star restaurant. We are having a microwaved bourbon chicken Asian meal for lunch.

3 comments:

pattycakes said...

arent you coming back to facebook? all your friends miss you , i love reading your stuff , i have followed you for years , hope all is well with you '
have a good day :)

glittermom said...

Arent your Facebook posts the same as your blog posts?

Andrew said...

Yes, they were for the most part. I haven't posted on Facebook in over two months, though.