Tuesday, May 31, 2016

He's a Milk and Cereal Kind of Guy...

https://en.wikipedia.org
My grand total tonight was $57 measly dollars. It stunned both my father and I. I thought I might have gone over a tad bit.

"You sure you have enough groceries?" my father asked me worrisomely.

"I'll be fine, dad," I replied. "I got three bags of frosted flakes and four gallons of milk."

Mom was trying to explain to my father earlier that this is my mainstay and my main meal of the day.

I also got 10 Tei Pei frozen Chinese meals and some Kikkoman soy sauce. I bought a new variety called bourbon chicken so let's hope it is tasty.

My impulse buy was two very large boxes of unfrosted strawberry Pop-Tarts.

We had a surly bunch of employees manning the helm at Kroger tonight, though. A right bunch of pissers as the Brits would say. What happened to Paige? I miss her dearly.

1 comment:

skinny minny said...

Must be something in the air at Krogers my impulse buy was poptarts! I never get them. but they looked like a good thing to have around if this latest round of rain knocks my power again (had no power from Thursday through Saturday night last week)or I get trapped by flood waters. Comfort food for hunkering down.