Sunday, May 22, 2016

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...

http://www.funnyfidos.com/
It so very nice being on a "normal" sleeping schedule. 11pm will roll around and I about can't keep my eyes open much longer. I won't wake up until around noon feeling so refreshed. It really is a blessing for someone like me who's had chronic sleep problems. I think a lot of it has to do with the lack of structure in my life.

Charlie arrived this morning right on schedule with a sack full of McDonald's food.  There were two bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and a sausage biscuit. I was greedy and ate both bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and let Maggie have the sausage biscuit. I especially adore the large regular Coca-Cola Charlie brings me every Sunday. I can get tired of drinking diet Cokes.

Mom called me last hour saying she didn't know where my father was and needed someone to put her regimen of eye drops in. I drove over and performed my parental care duties for the day. My other motive was to get my sodas and a few cigars. Mom takes everything so literally. If the bottle says two drops every six hours then she will follow these instructions with due diligence.

I drove around a bit after an Arby's lunch to check on some diphenhydramine HCL prices. They wildly vary from one store to the next.

The prices are for a 24 pack of 25mg allergy tablets...

  • Kroger $3.33
  • Piggly Wiggly $1.39
  • Wal-Mart $1.88
  • Givorn's Foods  $3.49
  • Fred's  $1.85
  • Family Dollar $1.69
  • Dollar General $2.00


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. dog sleeping with eyes open