Sunday, May 15, 2016

Maggie Says, "Don't forget me!"


My father arrived at 9:10pm just after dusk. Hours after he left to go get our meals. I was almost going to call him and find out what was taking so long. I got worried he had been in a car accident or something similarly serious.

"Where is your daddy? Has he arrived yet?" mom kept calling me and asking me. "I am about to starve to death."

Mom knows very well not to call my father and hurry him along. It would make him angry.

So, the Magster got her usual chicken wing deboned and is one happy pups. I have yet to eat mine as I am waiting on my crazy meds to soak in which will be a little after 10pm.

"Mom? Dad has left here and is headed your way," I called and said to a very relieved parent.

Mom thanked me profusely for calling her and letting her know. She said she was at her "wit's end".

No comments: