Thursday, May 05, 2016

Teetering On the Edge of Disaster...

http://www.123rf.com/
Charlie once again stopped by the house on his way home from work today. This time, he was armed with more fluorescent bulbs, a step ladder, and sheer determination.

"Hold the ladder dammit!" Charlie said with a chuckle as he teetered precariously upon the step ladder. "Now hand me the next bulb."

We ended up getting all my overhead ceiling lights changed to fluorescent light bulbs. We also got my closet bulbs changed as well.

Charlie also brought me a big bag of regular Arby's roast beef sandwiches. Arby's is my most favorite fast food restaurant by far and has been for years. Charlie knows this. There must've have been 15 packets of Arby's sauce in the bag as well which I am sure Charlie played a hand in that. I can about drink the stuff.

"Eat your sandwiches before they get cold," Charlie told me as he was leaving. "Love you!"

"Love you too, Charlie, and thank you so very much!"


1 comment:

Summer said...

You are so lucky to have someone in your life like Charlie. It must warm your heart to know he is there for you. I love Arby's too. They seem to struggle in this area with the masses flocking to McDonald's so quickly. Have you had a Roy Roger's restaurant in your area? They have struggled too but seem to be making a come back. They have great burgers and roast beef sandwiches like Arbys.