Sunday, May 01, 2016

Just Delightful...

https://adoptingfaithafathersunconditionallove.org
Dad called me at 1:30pm. He let it ring 3 times so I knew it was him and I called him right back. I've kinda taken a few steps back as far as progress on my phone phobias are concerned.

"Come over and get your diet Cokes and we will take your medications," he told me.

I didn't even have to coerce him into giving them to me so early.

"I've got to drive to Alex City and take care of the grandkids," he said as I sat down next to him on the back deck. "Charlie will be bringing you and Maggie's Sunday evening meal."

Well, I was just thrilled to no end. Dad said I was grinning like a Chesire cat as I walk up their back steps to greet him.

My actual favorite part of taking my medications is the hour before they actually soak in. I tend to be very creative and excitable. I always like to write a blog post during this time such as this one.

3 comments:

glittermom said...

I hope that's not an actual picture of all the pills you take!

Andrew said...

LOL Gittermom. It was just some funny exaggeration although I do take a handful of pills

glittermom said...

I knew that...it is a colorful array though..