Friday, May 06, 2016

My Sweet Tooth Beckons Unbearably...

http://www.rakinginthesavings.com/
My biggest impediment to losing and maintaining my weight is I have this unquenchable insatiable desire for things sweet.

Last hour, I called my father, who is in Birmingham for a party, and told him there would be a debit from Kroger out of my disability account.

"What are you going to get?" he asked calmly.

"I want a Mrs. Edwards lemon meringue pie like crazy," I replied in anticipation.

"For god sakes, just don't buy any beer," my father told me. "And bring me the receipt. I told you-you needed more sweets last Monday when we were checking out."

Excellent!!! He didn't put up much of a fuss. I've just had one very large piece of lemon meringue pie and it was delicious. I like to eat the meringue first and then the lemon pie filling. I put a little itty bitty slice on a paper plate down on the floor for Mrs. Maggins as well. She thought it was the bee's knees.

https://www.mitoko.com

No comments: