Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sausage Biscuits Please...

http://www.eatthis.com/
Charlie just has left. As usual, he was making jokes about his hair.

"Try to do a combover in the opposite direction," I told him choking back a laugh.

I rearranged my den and hung some more pictures late yesterday evening. Charlie came inside to look at my handiwork.

"We've got to get you another rug for your den," Charlie told me. "I will be on the lookout for one."

I moved my den area rug into the computer room leaving nothing but hardwood floors in the den. It will be awesome if Charlie could find me another rug.

This morning's breakfast was simply just three sausage biscuits and a large Coke. I am currently relishing my soda and will eat my biscuits in just a little bit.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Is it chicken night! 🐓. What about the holiday tomorrow.? I bet Charlie and his wife will have a cookout !

Summer said...

Go to the website Wayfair.com. They have a lot of rugs to choose from.