Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Sunday Night Menagerie...

I had three choices of food to get tonight...
  1. A Wendy's double w/cheese combo
  2. A 3pc. box of chicken from KFC
  3. A Little Ceasar's Hot and Ready large pepperoni pizza
I picked the pizza for a change this week. The pizza was hot and delicious -- full of stringy and gooey mozzarella and lots of sauce. 

Mom has about driven me crazy tonight with multitudes upon multitudes of phone calls. My father very astutely calls me my mother's analyst. There is some serious fretting going on. She wants us to drive down to Auburn to the bookstore tomorrow morning and she feels conflicted and worried about it. Charlies supposed to be bringing us homebodies some grilled rib-eyes and mom wants us to hurry and be home when he arrives with our food.

My task is to get my mother to the bookstore down in Auburn in a timely and safe manner. I also have ulterior motives in that I want a large Sonic chocolate shake and a Sonic bacon, egg, and cheese toaster sandwich.     

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Will they be open today being a holiday? I'm sure your mother doesn't need the books right way but I'm sure she thinks she does.