Friday, May 27, 2016

A Boon Called Breakfast...

Yes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day around here. This morning I only cooked cheese toast, but it was delicious in all its simplicity. I have to be careful with Maggie's portion and let it cool sufficiently before giving it to her. Dad remarked last night the I was going to constipate that dog with all the cheese I feed her. I just smiled broadly with a chuckle.

Video Games have been my modus operandi for the week. I am playing three games for the original Sony Playstation at the moment -- Grandia, Lunar: The Silver Star Story, and Chrono Cross. I am sort of enthralled at the moment. It is not often I get in these gaming moods so I have to roll with the punches so to speak. They sure can pass the time during some of the endless days I seem to have to contend with lately.

Today is also the day to see my therapist. I have to be at my therapist's office at 2pm in Auburn. My father offered to tag along, but I told him I couldn't be really free to speak my mind to Barbara with him in the room. I hope Barbara can shed some light on the resurgence of my phone phobias.

No comments: