Thursday, May 19, 2016

You're Learning Quite Well Young Grasshopper...

I spent most of this afternoon cleaning house. I am learning that if I do a little bit all along, I won't have one big mess to tackle down the road. I also got some much-needed laundry going. I was down to my last pair of clean socks. We won't even discuss the underwear situation.

Papa arrived at 9pm sharp to administer my many medications. He had been at work since 9am this morning. Today has seemed like an eternity to us both. I feel like I got my injection yesterday this morning seems so distant and far away.

Dad wouldn't sit down in my sofa in the den as he said he had dark pants on and it would collect Maggie's hair. Maggie just took it as a standing ovation for her I hope.

Maggie has gotten in the habit of wanting her kibble just mere moments after my father leaves. Dad never puts enough food in her bowl and I have to add some. Then, the bowl of dog food must be brought into my computer room and then it is consumed.


My father brought me some beautiful tomatoes tonight and I am fixing to go eat a mator sandwich with lots of Blue Plate mayonnaise and then I am going to hit the hay. 

1 comment:

Summer said...

Do you have fresh tomatoes already? Not the hot house ones that taste like plastic from the grocery store.