Sunday, May 01, 2016

Oh, Delicious Cola...

Yes! Yes! Simple Enjoyment!
Charlie arrived around 10 am to Maggie's and my delight. Maggie and I were both laid up in the bed sound asleep. The loud knock on my door instigated a 0 to 60 mph experience.

"Charlie's here!" I exclaimed to Maggie who began to bark joyously after she jumped off the bed.

Maggie and I both scrambled for the front door and I opened it in a hurry. I didn't want to keep the biscuit man waiting.

"Andrew and Maggie! Here is your breakfast!" Charlie exclaimed as I opened the door.

There were no hair jokes this week. I guess Charlie saw my hair and felt sorry for me. I was sporting some classic bed head.

Charlie had also checked my mail and there was plenty of junk for either Charlie or Janice which is normal.

"I still can't believe they are sending you all this junk mail that is to us," Charlie told me.

My favorite thing Charlie always brings is the giant ice cold cola. I relish that before ever eating my biscuits. i'm lovin' it

"I'll see you and Maggie again tonight with your fried chicken," Charlie told me as he left.

Oh, that is going to be a long eight-hour wait. Maybe I can get into some mischief between now and then.

It was a sausage biscuit themed Sunday this week. There were three sausage biscuits and two hashbrowns in our bag of goodies.

No comments: