Friday, May 06, 2016

Heed My Words! Don't Fry Bacon Naked!

http://www.food.com/

If that grease splatters all over your dangly bits then you might get burned. Just kidding! lol I don't cook breakfast in my birthday suit.

I am up at another ungodly hour. It is 6:30am and the magical hour is well underway. I was excited like a kid at Christmas to get online and use my now fully functioning kitchen computer. Yes, I finally got it working right with a simple bios (basic input and output system) update. That computer has been the bane of my existence for some time now. Well, ever since my birthday in April. I need to heed my own advice and remember to try the simplest things first. You should have seen me slump in my chair and let out the biggest sigh of relief when my ram booted up at its rated speed of 2400MHz and was rock solid stable. I was not going to go out without a fight

I also had to get breakfast started for the Magster and I. On the menu of this bountiful breakfast this morning was scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese toast, and cheese grits. I was starving! Maggie was also underfoot the whole time I was cooking.

"You're going to get stepped on," I warned Maggie even though she couldn't understand.

Yes, I went all out this morning and I will probably skip lunch. Dad told me the other day that I looked like I had gained some weight. I affectionately call it my paunch.

No comments: