Wednesday, May 11, 2016

And the Dastardly Deed is Done...

http://www.ymcalouisville.org/
My mother called me last hour telling me my father wants us to go ahead and take my medications. He has my nephew's baseball game in Alex City to attend and that is about a 45 minute drive away. I was at my parent's house in 5 minutes flat.

"We're doing the medication time dance," I said like a silly soul as I walked into the den.

Mom and dad both smiled. My mother even let out a chuckle.

"Yeah! Yeah! You look like medications," my father told me going into feel good police mode.

Dad was so dogged tired this afternoon, though. He looked haggard to say the least. Sometimes, he can do too much and it wears him down. He is 70 years old as you must know and so remarkable for his age.

We took my medications and I headed the way home.

Mom did ask me if I would take her to Sonic for a chocolate milkshake.

"I better not drive after taking all these medications," I told her. "They make me feel woozy. We'll go tomorrow night."

Sonic milkshakes are half off after 8pm if you find that useful.

No comments: