Wednesday, May 11, 2016

An 8-Bit Game of Drama...


http://fantasyanime.com/
So I beat the original 8-bit Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System. Now, I will be moving on to the 16-bit Phantasy Star II for the Sega Genesis gaming system. I am trying to play the games in the order of when they were published. There were four games in the series. The original Phantasy Star was a really fun game to have been published in 1988 with such rudimentary graphics and sound. I would have been a junior in high school when it was published. At the time, I was too busy and interested in my Chevelle and girls to play video games.

An Eye for an Eye...

I have just got home from getting my sodas. My father and mother soon left for Auburn to my mother's appointment with an ophthalmologist to get ready for cataract removal from her eyes. It is no coincidence that Charlie had cataracts removed last month and now my mother now needs the same treatment. I hate to say it, but my mother is a little bit of a hypochondriac. She constantly has doctors appointments. I told my father the other day that my mother is a health insurance company's worst nightmare come true.


1 comment:

glittermom said...

Not an uncommon surgery for older folk..