Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dear Kind Nurses of the World! Thank You!

There really is a super bunch of healthcare professionals down at Kamath Medical where I get my injection. Dee Dee, Pat, and my nurse Rebecca got me in and out in no time flat this morning.

"How long have we been doing this?" I asked Dee Dee who was filling out my next appointment card.

"Oh Lordy!" Dee Dee exclaimed with a hearty chuckle. "You've been getting your injection here for at least 5 years."

"At least!" she emphasized further.

I scuppered on out of the medical center and headed to Valley Pharmacy just up the road a-ways. I gave my father my next appointment card and grabbed two Cokes out of the cooler -- my reward for a job well done.  With my medical obligations now fulfilled for another two weeks, I headed towards my nice, safe, and quiet home and the Magster.

No comments: