Sunday, May 08, 2016

Blog Comment Replies...

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Your medications give you a pleasant kick in the head? Do you feel like when drunk? Or like after a real good bowl of pipe tobacco? Or is it different?

PipeTobacco

Andrew Replies...
Pipe, I hesitate to answer publically as it gets the addiction and feel good police all stirred up. That said, I get this nice butterfly feeling in my gut and my head gets buzzy and fuzzy like after having a few beers. It is quite a pleasant experience to say the least. The effects are pronounced enough to where I would hesitate to drive for quite a few hours after taking them. The medications also take effect almost in exactly an hour. I also get a fleeting moment of euphoria about an hour after getting my injection as well. I wish it would last all day!

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Don't forget to wish mom a happy Mother's Day and tell her you love her!

Andrew said...

Thanks for the reminder Glittermom!