Saturday, May 07, 2016

Sir? Please Wait One Hour Before Embibing...


http://www.visitbuffaloniagara.com/
Well, the drug dealer has come and gone -- good ole Johnny Otis pharmacist extraordinaire. Those chili dogs smell so heavenly delicious and enticing sitting on the back of my piano, but I have to wait one hour before partaking. It can be the longest hour of my life it seems as I am starving. We wouldn't want any medicinal accidents by consuming mass quantities of food because it blunts their effectiveness. I don't get that kick in the pants I so enjoy.

Dad actually went all out tonight with homemade chili and he grilled the Hebrew National frankfurters as well. I was also so relieved that he put two franks on my plate for my Maggins. The Magster and I both will eat well tonight. Dad also brought me a whole bag of potato chips -- a snack I have a hard time resisting. They are greasy, salty, and just plain good. He said they ran out of french fries.

1 comment:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Your medications give you a pleasant kick in the head? Do you feel like when drunk? Or like after a real good bowl of pipe tobacco? Or is it different?

PipeTobacco