Monday, May 16, 2016

Watch Out! The Germans Are Coming!

http://www.afeastfortheeyes.net/
Dad is currently in the kitchen cooking cube steak and gravy, butterbeans, and German potato salad. His German potato salad is some of the best I have ever eaten.

"I'll save you a plate for later," my father told me.

"Put me a bunch of potato salad on my plate!"

He laughed at my excitement and enthusiasm.

I just left my parents house after taking my medications early. It is just one of those days that happen from time to time when dealing with a mental illness. I needed some early TLC and my father didn't balk when I asked for some.

The Secretary started me a grocery list that she is going to give to my father when he leaves heading to my house tonight. Most of the things on that list are what I talked about in my previous post.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Do you eat it warm? What does he put in it?