Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Eyesight is a Blessing...

http://perlmancenter.com/

Mom had her cataract surgery yesterday on her left eye. I stopped by the hospital late yesterday afternoon to check on her. They were getting her ready to go home much to my father's relief. Mom seemed in a chipper mood and in good spirits. She said she felt no pain during the surgery even though she was awake for the procedure (that must've been uncomfortable). The Secretary gets excited about doctor's appointments, examinations, and surgeries so she was in her element yesterday.

I just called my father's cellphone and they were on their way back down the interstate to Auburn for a post-op follow-up visit with the doctor. I was hoping to get my sodas before they left. Close, but no cigar as that old saying goes. I ambled down to the Circle K on the corner to get a few Mountain Dew Baja Blast sodas to tide me over. Those sodas sure do have a kick with good taste to boot.

No comments: