Monday, May 30, 2016

The Charles Meister...

Mom called me and said Charlie was on the way. Much excitement ensued. The Maggins and I got on the couch in the den to hold a vigil for him.

Soon, Charlie's Caprica came slowly pulling up to the house and Maggie went bonkers. And guess what? He was bearing steaks, Maggie's steak scraps, and medications. Oh, wonderful medications! I was thoroughly delighted and overjoyed. I was feeling mentally shaky tonight after a busy holiday. It was the creme de la creme of this long and never ending day.

I am unaware of the grocery situation tonight. Since Charlie brought my medications then that must mean dad is going be really late and we are not going to try to buy groceries this evening. I'm fine with that as I just want a quiet evening indoors playing my retro-games.

No comments: