Tuesday, June 14, 2016

And the Clock Ticks and the Minutes Pass...

Maggie's sound asleep on my computer room bed at the moment. It was 81° degrees in here, but I turned the air down some for us to get comfortable before bed. Maggie will sleep until I holler, "Papa's Here!" She will then go flying for the front door to greet him. Dad will come walking across the yard all the while faux barking getting Maggie all riled up into a delightful stir.

It's 8:40pm as I write this so my father will be stopping by any minute now. I am spoiled for when Charlie performs the medication ritual as he always brings something really tasty and good to eat. If I were a gambling man, I would say my father will be here around 9pm (and he arrived at 9pm).

My El Rio Grande fajitas were thoroughly disappointing tonight. Firstly, they were undercooked. Secondly, there was very little fajita sauce used. I ate it none-the-less as I was hungry, but I am still going to bitch about it. The rice, beans, and queso needed a makeover as well.

No comments: