Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Visit From Mr. Biscuit...

https://thefatkidfoodblog.wordpress.com
Charlie was just about on time this morning when he arrived at 9:00am with Maggie's and my biscuits on this beautiful, but slightly hazy day. Maggie broke out into a fit of joyous barking. She's such an excitable dog about such matters.

Charlie snickered at my hair this morning (turn around is fair play) diverting our attention from his. I already felt self-conscious about it to begin with. I didn't have time to brush it as I was still in the bed when Charlie arrived.

"I haven't taken a shower yet!" I said defensively to Charlie about Medusa's mane on top of my head.

I should've just put on a baseball cap.
 .
"Well, at least you have some hair to wash," Charlie quipped as we both broke out into laughter.

I was extremely parched this morning and eyed my orange juice eagerly and anxiously. Soon, I will be driving over to my parent's house for my daily diet Cokes as well. I just have to let my father get up and going which will be about 11am.

No comments: