Friday, June 17, 2016

Okra Twice a Day Keeps the Northerners at Bay...

Okay, I feel like the big pig at the trough today. Dad just brought me a chicken finger plate from Chic Delight right at sunset. I have never seen so much fried okra in my life. Their dirty rice is wonderfully delicious as well. As soon as my medications soak in, then I am going to be chowing down. I gave Maggie one chicken finger and she was in ecstasy. She's now sniffing around the room for crumbs. Let's hope she gets lucky.

My brother rented a beach house in Destin, Florida for the weekend. Dad leaves in the morning for the orange state which is about a four-hour drive. You know what that means? Charlie will be my benefactor until next Tuesday. Charlie is taking me to buy groceries as well and that is going to be a real treat. "You need to get more than that," he will tell me when I say I am ready to checkout.

No comments: