Wednesday, June 08, 2016

The Good Samaritan...

http://www.oreillyauto.com/

My highest aspirations for the day was to drive to AutoZone and purchase some fuel injector cleaner for my Honda. The gas mileage has seemed less than stellar lately and I wanted to see if that would help.

I purchased my bottle of Techron fuel system cleaner and poured it into my gas tank in the parking lot. I happily pulled out on the highway headed towards home hoping I was on the way to a peppier and more fuel efficient SUV.

This seemingly batshiat crazy man rushed up beside me in a big burgundy truck motioning for me to roll down my window. I hesitated at his seeming lunacy, then rolled it down.

"Your gas cap is still on top of your car and your fuel door is open," he told me grinning as we sat at the red light in front of  Kroger.

I blushed dunder-struck and then pulled into Kroger's parking lot and the gas cap was still amazingly sitting atop my car. What luck! I let out a big sigh of relief. I hope lots of good karma comes that man's way.

No comments: