Saturday, June 18, 2016

Who's Crazier? You or I?


My father rudely called me at 7am waking me from a very deep slumber. He was soon leaving for Florida. In fact, he was on the way out the door.

"Our landline phones are down and you know that is going to drive your mother crazy," my father told me. "Can you take care of that problem for me this morning? I am already running late."

I told my mother to unplug each cordless phone one at a time to find the likely culprit. Well, I am living amidst a bunch of technophobes and that stymied my mother.  I am sure my mother had that deer in the headlights look on her face.

Mom didn't have our cable and phone service's number so I looked it up on the internet for her.

"Let's let the professionals take care of this," I told her.

"I am calling WOW! right now," my mother told me.

I told my mother to keep her cellphone charged before we got off the phone in case she needs to reach me some more.

No comments: