Saturday, June 25, 2016

Excitement Ensues...

It doesn't take much to excite me. Most of you already know that by now.

Charlie called me early this morning and said he found me a nice rug for the den and would bring it over this afternoon. This got me very excited.

"I talked to your daddy this morning and we are going to steam clean the rug in your computer room as well," Charlie told me before getting off the phone.

"You hungry?" Charlie then asked before saying goodbye.

"I'm fine," I told him. "All I need is some more milk and I am running over to the Piggly Wiggly to get more when I get woken up and had a shower."

Maggie and I actually had strawberry Pop-Tarts for breakfast. I love those Pop-Tarts with an ice cold glass of milk. Someone call me Sunday or comment on the blog and tell me not to skimp on breakfast foods as I've missed them so dearly this week.

Post Piggly Wiggly...

I got to the grocery store to buy more milk and I impulsively decided to get breakfast foods as well. I got a pack of Black Label bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese, grits, and loaf bread for toast. Spending $57 dollars on groceries every Monday night is just not going to cut it. I want to please my father with low grocery store expenditures, but I always end up hungry at the end of the week.

The Game Of the Week...

I am addicted to this game right now -- Pacific Theater of Operations II. I stayed up way too late playing it last night. I have always loved true military strategy games.




4 comments:

glittermom said...

Anxious to see the rug Charlie picked out...

Kran's Crackers said...

I wish you could be honest with your Dad and tell him that it's not enough food to last you to the next grocery day. You should be able to eat, of all thigs, without worrying about money. I would hope he would understand and want you to be properly fed. Just my take on things. Take good care my friend.

glittermom said...

It's all about control with his father....

amelia said...

You're right again Glittermom!