Saturday, June 11, 2016

Comment Replies...

 
http://www.ohthebooks.com/


glittermom said...

I'm impressed...was this before your illnesses started to develop? And before you started self-medicating with alcohol. Were you married at that time? You've never really talked about what your life was before..maybe we need an outline. LOL...I remember in school we always were making outlines...they probably don't even do that in school anymore.

Andrew Replies...

My trucking days were mostly before things got bad. I could kind of "keep it together" back then. I would drink some on the road, but only when I had gotten a hotel or motel room for the night. I would only allow myself a six-pack so I would be sober when it was time to hit the road in the morning. I was married when I was a truck driver. I was trying to get Rachel and I some health insurance as she had lots of health problems. I was even a gray shirt (manager) at Auto Zone after going to school two years to be an auto mechanic.

My major in college was voice performance/music education and my minor was piano. I thought you might find that interesting. Yes, I sing. I tried out for a scholarship and got most of my college education paid for until I dropped out and it about killed my father. College was were schizophrenia first reared its ugly head.

***************************

 Jan said...

Sadly, it's true. It's gross.

Bill, my late mastiff, scratched so hard, he shook the house (he weighed 205)...my vet insisted I give him quality food (expensive but he ate less) and stopped giving him people food.

Within a week, his 'cooties' disappeared.

Give it a shot...if you need guidance, let me know. Do you have a t

Tractor Supply nearby?


Andrew Replies...


Jan...

Thank you so much for the great and excellent advice. I really appreciate it. Now, to figure out how to get my stodgy old father to change Maggie's dog food!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Voice performance/music education? That IS interesting...I think I always assumed you were more the IT kind of guy!

Do you still sing or play, at least for Maggie?