Monday, June 27, 2016

The Expenditure Express...

http://www.target.com/
Well, I managed on acquiring $87 worth of groceries tonight and my father was playing a major hand in it.

I broke from tradition and didn't get my four gallons of whole milk and frosted flakes. I decided to prepare my spaghetti and meat sauce this week. Dad took it upon himself to add many items to my cart that he thought I would like and enjoy. Things like Sunbeam old fashioned bread, bananas, raisin bread, and peanut butter.

"Do you like dill pickles?" my father asked me.

"I love the spicy hot and zesty kind," I replied.

Two jars went into my cart. I felt like I was shopping with Charlie. lol

"We are easily going over the $70 dollar limit," I told him or warned him I should say.

I thankfully got one of favorite snack foods tonight. Deviled ham spread on a saltine cracker and eaten with a dollop of Louisiana style hot sauce. Dad told me to go back and get two six packs of Vienna sausages as well to eat with the crackers and hot sauce. That sounded so good to me!

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Did you remember your breakfast food? I forgot to remind you! 🍳 🐖