Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Captain D's and Pimento Cheese...

Mom called me at 11am and woke the Magster and I up. We were both deeply ensconced in slumber-land.

"I am so sorry," mom told me apologetically. "I didn't mean to get you two up."

"It is time for us to get up anyways," I told my mother. "Maggie could sleep all day if it weren't for primal urges."

"Will you go get us a deluxe seafood platter from Captains D's?" mom asked me sheepishly. "I will get you one as well."

"Let me get a shower and I will be on my way," I told her.

I didn't get anything deciding to make due with my groceries. I had a good breakfast on the brain. Mom was very appreciative of her meal as she can't drive on Hwy 29. She said she had been craving this meal for days.

"Mom?" I asked before leaving. "Did dad get any more of that pimento cheese spread from the deli?"

"Let me make you two sandwiches," my mother said happily.

Those two delicious pimento cheese sandwiches were ample payment as they were quite exquisite toasted in my toaster oven.

http://www.relativetaste.net/pimento-cheese/

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I'll take the fish platter! One of my favorites....