Thursday, June 23, 2016

You're Always the Sun to Me...

I awoke this early morning with an extreme sense of vertigo. I had fallen asleep on my computer room bed once again and didn't know if it were early in the morning or late in the evening when awoke. I looked out the window to the east and saw the sun on the horizon. I knew then it was morning time. It was strange because Maggie wasn't in the bed with me. She was lying next to my bed sound asleep on the rug. I must've been flailing about in my sleep.

Vengeance Shall Be Mine...

My father was incredibly late again last night. He didn't arrive until almost 11pm. You can't help but be a little angry and livid if you shared my predicament. My patience had certainly been worn thin by the time my father had pulled up in front of my house.

"Could you at least give me a courtesy call if you are going to be so late?" I asked my father rather brusquely.

He made up some lame excuse about watching a movie on Netflicks. I don't like playing 2nd fiddle to Saving Private Ryan.

I am usually in the bed around 10:30pm. Next time, I am taking a long ride out into the countryside and let him see what it feels like when you have to wait on someone else for a change. Everybody in my family would be freaking out and extremely worried if I wasn't at home that time of the night. Maggie's kinder and much more tolerant than I. She is such a sweet dog. She gave my father the best welcome home treatment even though the little stinker could barely keep her eyes open.

No comments: