Monday, June 06, 2016

I've Got the Post Shopping Blues...


Breakfast food was the name of the game tonight. Maggie and I will be having breakfast for supper for quite a few nights this week. I also splurged and got a package of sharp Cracker Barrel Cheddar which I love on my cheese toast (Sweet Virginia Breeze). I also got some pepper jack slices of cheese as well. We are going to make some homemade Sonic toaster sandwiches of our own for supper one night.

My grand total came out to be $74 dollars and my father didn't say a word. He was worried I didn't get enough frozen meals to last me through the week. I was lamenting the fact that Helen is certainly gone from us now.

"Friday is going to roll around and you will be hungry," he warned and foretold me.

I also stocked up on the Tai Pei frozen Asian meals. You should try them sometimes as they are uncommonly good compared to other frozen Asian fare.

The icing on the cake was having my favorite clerk, Paige, check us out tonight. Dad was as thrilled as I was. She's the absolute epitome of customer service.

No comments: