Monday, June 06, 2016

The Last 3 Eggs...

http://blog.efowl.com/
I scrambled my last 3 eggs this morning and that can only mean that today is grocery day. I gave Maggie two eggs and I made do with 1 egg for myself cause I roll like that. I baked an extra biscuit this morning to make up for it and ate them with butter and strawberry preserves. Maggie is currently very content and grooming herself on the computer room bed -- lots of sniffling and snuffling noises going on as she contorts herself to reach her nether regions. Her imaginary cooties must be vanquished.

I don't have anything special planned for grocery night. I am just going to shop and see whatever strikes my fancy. I will probably be like a broken record and get cereal and milk again. That will run its course soon I do think. You know? Commercials do work as I saw a commercial for V-8 juice last night and now I am craving vegetable juice and Louisiana-style hot sauce.

No haircut last night thank goodness. I can wear a baseball cap for the time being. Charlie and my father went about their usual routines of dad giving me my medications while Charlie fed and watered Maggie. I took all the trash to the outside bin earlier so Charlie wouldn't feel compelled to do so. Nothing thrills Maggie more than having the alpha and beta males of her pack among us. I think I am somewhere down near gamma even though I am the primary facilitator for all things dog around here.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Glad to see you beat Charlie to the trash...good for you...

Summer said...

Do you think you could go to the barber if someone went with you?