Sunday, June 12, 2016

Incredible Information Overload...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/

Dad said last night that my uncle and sister-in-law were asking why I never get on Facebook anymore.

"Your uncle said you were really charismatic and a darn good writer," he told me.

"Information overload," I told him. "Too many photos and it was stimulus crazy."

"Is that what happened to you and Laura?" my father asked me.

"We had no real way to keep in touch other than Facebook," I told Pops. "You know I won't answer the phone without mom's and my code and I can't call long distance anymore. Hell, I never was good at talking on the phone."

I just looked at Facebook and I am not missing anything other than a message a good and dear blog friend may be coming through town this summer on her way to Atlanta.

______________________________________________________________


I just called my father back and asked him if I could take my medications this morning. He acted surly about it, but he said he would call me in an hour or two. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. The withdrawal is pretty acute and aggravating, to say the least. I've gotta get off all these pills and that seems like climbing Everest at the moment. .

3 comments:

glittermom said...

Talk to your dr. Next appointment and see about a way to cut back slowly..I think your addicted to your meds. as your needing them more often.

Christina said...

Andrew, I live in Atlanta now. If you ever want a visitor I am happy to come up and see you.

I agree with Glittermom.....the med's are taking over. Time to readjust?

Unknown said...

I agree. Klonopin has a long half life 30 to 40 hours so I doubt it's a physical withdrawal as the med stays in your blood a long time, more phycological. As you have said many times your meds "make you feel good" euphoric even. It's a benzo so highly addictive. There are new meds now that work the same that are not in the same class.
Stevie Knicks was addicted to klonopin and said it was more dangerous than cocaine.
I would have a long talk with your doctor and tell him/her what you are feeling. You take a lot of meds. Long term use of klonopin causes dementia also. Worried about you Andrew.