Monday, June 13, 2016

"They Come in Here Every Monday Night So Treat Them Right!"

That's what our clerk, Paige, told our aloof looking bag-boy tonight. It was so good to get and see her again. She is one hell of a gal. There is no dawdling with Paige. She gets you in and out. It is the god's honest truth that she is the epitome of customer service. She is always donning a brilliantly white smile as well.

On a tangent, I am drinking my first Mountain Dew as I write this and it is so awesomely, heavenly good! What a thirst quencher! I have the other bottle in the freezer to get it icy cold. Now, we shall commence with the rest of this blog post.

Kroger had some marked down/quick sale "Manager's Special" Hebrew National Franks so I will be having hot-dogs this week. I got two packs of franks and two bags of Kroger hot dog buns. I will be in hot dog heaven. This was my impulse buy and only deviation from what I talked about buying earlier in the day.

I sent dad on a quest to get me some tomato ketchup and he soon came ambling down the aisle with a bottle of Heinz ketchup in hand. He also had paper bowls with which we use to feed Maggie with. She gets a fresh bowl every night.

Surreptitious Dealings...

Tomorrow, mom and I are driving down to Petco in Auburn to get Maggie some quality dog food. Mom also wants banana splits from Sonic and a quick trip to the bookstore to see if anything strikes her fancy. I am going to research some dog food tonight before I go to bed. I want only the best for my Maggins.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Introduce new dog food a little at a time mixed with old food....a change of food can cause intestinal problems....💩