Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hugs From Charlie…

MCDONALDS NEW PRESIDENTCharlie's not a touchy, feely kind of guy so I was really rating to get a big hug from him today. He dropped off breakfast this morning and stepped inside to look at dad’s TV one more time.

“It’s amazing you can do that,” Charlie said. “We were going to throw it away and your daddy spent $499 on that 46 inch television. I went with him to get it. How much did the part cost to fix it?”

“The power motherboard was $44 dollars,” I told Charlie.

“How did you know what part was failing?” Charlie asked.

“Just simple intuition,” I replied. “I knew the backlights weren’t getting power.”

“Give me a hug and then I am headed to your daddy’s house,” Charlie then said.

Charlie then remarked on how much weight I have lost for which I blushed. Charlie gave Maggie a dog hug as well and he was on his way.

“Don’t spill the senior coffee,” I said jokingly as he stepped out my front door.

“I’ll try not to,” Charlie replied laughing. “Your daddy and that senior coffee!”

Maggie was anxious to get her biscuit so I tore it up in little pieces and gave it to her. She was a happy dog and then turned her attention to the sausage biscuit I was eating. Dog logic. Yours tastes better than mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs are nice! If everybody gave each other a hug then the world would be a better place. I laughed at Maggie's "dog logic".

Jennifer 💋