Sunday, November 25, 2018

Comment Replies…

Blogger Beth said...

If you break your very hard-won sobriety for Tracy, you need to rethink the relationship. If it is a solid one, she will support you in maintaining your sobriety. You risk losing everything if you drink again, and you will regret it. You know this. Snap out of it.

November 25, 2018 at 1:43 AM

Andrew Replies…

I am snapping out of it Beth. Thanks for the wakeup call. It so easy for me to lose sight of where I once was in that miserable state of drinking, DUIs etc. Maybe Tracy and I need to have another talk.

Delete

Blogger Summer said...

Have you told her that you're an alcoholic?

November 25, 2018 at 7:19 AM

Andrew Replies…

Summer, she knows that I don’t drink and that I’ve had problems with it in the past. She knows about the mental illness as well. DeleteAs long as I take my medications, you would never know I am schizophrenic and she has remarked on this even questioning if I am really mentally ill and misdiagnosed I seem so normal.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I’m glad you have told her about your mental illness, it’s best to have no secrets to have a good relationship. Hope it works out.

Kran's Crackers said...

Women love to "help" men. If you explain to her about the drinking and ask her to help keep you on the right track, I'll bet she'd jump at the chance to be your helper. And it might stop her from offering you alcohol. Just a suggestion. I know you're strong and you've done great on your own, but it would be nice to have someone on your side who isn't trying to control you.

- Sharon -