Sunday, November 11, 2018

Torn Apart From the Inside…

torn apart

They say life is a series of opportunities and if you let them pass you by, then you may never get them again. I am just torn apart inside about what to do with Tracy. I’ve had a lot of lonely days and nights since my Rosa left me for a new life with her daughter in Atlanta. I realize I miss Tracy today and want to call her to hear her voice. Have I already fallen in love, but I am over analyzing things? Is this what love feels like? An extreme temptation is there to escalate our relationship to the next level. Tracy would jump at the chance of us starting dating. Who knows? It may be my one last chance to start a family and be a father. She’s cute. She’s beautiful. She’s young, vivacious and full of life. As my commenter Jennifer said, we would make a good fit. I will give it a week and see where we stand after some time has passed  I just don’t know if I can keep up with someone that age, though. Hell, Hugh Hefner had babies with young women into his eighties. My uncle Maxie didn’t get married until he was in his late fifties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow your heart, Andrew. If it doesn't work out then you two can always call it quits. Nothing is set in stone. Go out for a few dates and get involved in her daily life and see what she is like. Take it nice and slow and you may just have the next love of your life.

Jennifer 😉🤞

glittermom said...

Before you get too serious you have to be honest with her about your mental health. Don’t let her get another broken heart.

Sharyn said...

Hef fathered his last 2 sons pretty close to his 60s. When he died, his wife was younger than his sons! Give it a chance, take it slow, let dad get used to the idea cuz you know he's gonna talk you out of it! Which is weird cuz he's not going to be around forever. Doesn't he want you in a situation where you will be cared for? Please tell me his will does NOT read, "And I leave care of my adult son Andrew to......"! Good luck and don't jump into bed too quick. Remember the Walmart girl? You guys coupled within a week and even adopted a dog! Also, jumping into bed means different things to men and women. Most women feel a commitment when they give themselves in that way. Men sometimes think it's a fun stress reliever between halves of the football game. Baby steps!