Friday, November 23, 2018

There is No Greater Thrill than What You Bring to Me…

flower arrangementPrepare for saccharin, sappy sweet…

I sent Tracy a pastel flower arrangement today. Tracy is one of those girls that loves to get them. My stodgy ex-wife always thought they were a waste of money.

“They just die in a few days,” she would say stealing my thunder.

Well, I just got a call and Tracy thought that was the sweetest thing I have ever done.

“Michael never sent me flowers even once when we were dating,” she told me. “You’re so sweet! They are absolutely beautiful and smell wonderful.”

“Michael was a fool not appreciating the good thing he had in you,” I replied.

“Aw, you’re so sweet,” Tracy told me. “I’ve fallen madly in love with you, you know that?”

I told her she was the answer to my prayers and that I was head over heels for her, too. 

No comments: