Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Talking Music…

I was overjoyed to have found Luscious Jackson again after all these years. Their being an all girl band has always intrigued me over the years. The Beastie Boys gave them their big push into the limelight. I remember hearing that song Naked Eye on the radio and searched far and wide for the CD and couldn’t find it. I found their other albums, though, and enjoyed them immensely. I don’t post songs to the blog frivolously. They are songs I truly enjoy and like. I just want to share my enthusiasm for certain music.

Now, I am all smitten with Tracey Chattaway’s compositions. She’s put up a lot of music on YouTube and her songs evoke a lot of emotion out of me. Longing feelings for Tracy, joy to be alive, and wanderlust to just name a few emotions. I am going to purchase her new album Secret Garden in a day or so – gotta get up the courage to use the debit card online. I am going to get a copy for Tracy as well. I better call Papa and make sure it is okay, of course. I am listening to the album right now on YouTube as I write this, but I would also like to listen to it in my car and support Tracey’s efforts as well. It is truly a beautiful work of art. Her album Starlight is also a beautiful work of art. Might as well buy that when I buy the others.

No comments: